UK Trademark Details
|Trademark Classes Included||1|
|Registration Process approx.||6 months|
UK Trademark Application $300
Attorney Fees + Gov. Filing Fees of £170
UK Trademark Application
Legal advice, consultation, full trademark examination & search and electronic filing with the IPO
- Consult with our attorneys concerning your trademark application
- We examine whether your trademark is registrable in light of section 3 (a)-(d) TMA
- Trademark Clearance search. We search the Registers of the IPO (UK), the OHIM (EU) and WIPO (International Registrations) for identical & similar conflicting trademarks. All results are analyzed by an attorney and a search report is prepared.
- Application filed by an Attorney, including Electronical filing of your application with the UK Intellectual Property Office (IPO).
- Supervision of the application progress
- Correspondence with the IPO and response to non-substantial Office ActionsDoes not include refusal based on absolute grounds, or if your trademark is opposed by third parties;
Call us with your inquiry.
Money Back Guarantee
If our examination of your trademark reveals that it is not registrable, we will only charge for our services rendered and refund any payments made in excess.
Submit your order now
If our search reveals an identical trademark which conflicts with your trademark, we will NOT charge you.