Germany Trademark Details
|Trademark Classes Included||3|
|Registration Process approx.||5-6 months|
Germany Trademark Application $250
Attorney Fees + Gov. Filing Fees $375
Germany Trademark Application
Legal advice, consultation, full trademark examination & search and electronic filing with the DPMA
- Consult with our attorneys concerning your Germany trademark application.
- We examine the registrability of your Germany trademark application.
- Trademark Clearance search. We search the Registers of the DPMA (German Patent and Trademark Office), the OHIM (EU Trademark Office) and the WIPO (International Trademark Registrations) for identical conflicting trademarks. All results are analyzed by an attorney and a search report is prepared.
- Application filed by an German Attorney, including Electronical filing of your application with the German Patent and Tradmark Office (DPMA).
- Supervision of the application progress.
- Correspondence with the DPMA and response to non-substantial Office ActionsDoes not include refusal based on absolute or relative grounds, or if your trademark is opposed by third parties.
Germany Trademark - 10 Years
A German Trademark expires 10 years afters its date of application. Thereafter it may be renewed for consecutive 10 year periods
After filing the German Trademark Application, the examiners of the DPMA examine whether the trademark is registrable, or whether the trademark is describtive or devoid of any distinctive character. If the trademark is registrable and all other formal requirements have been satisfied, the trademark will be registered and published for opposition. From the date of application to the date of registration, a trademark application takes 5 to 6 months, if no objections are raised by the examiners.
After the date of publication, any third party may oppose the trademark registration within a three months opposition period.
Call us with your inquiry.
Money Back Guarantee
If our examination of your trademark reveals that it is not registrable, we will only charge for our services rendered and refund any payments made in excess.