Canadian Tradmark Application
|Official Filing Fee||$250|
|Attorney Filing Fee||$300|
|No class restrictions||all classes included|
|Additional Class||not available|
Canadian Trademark Application at FLAT FEE
Legal advice, consultation, full trademark examination & search and electronic filing with the CIPO at $300 + Gov. Fees of $250
- Consult with our attorneys concerning your Canada trademark application.
- We examine the registrability of your Canda trademark application.
- Trademark Clearance search. We search the Registers of the CIPO (Canadian Intellectual Property Office; CIPO) for identical conflicting trademarks. All results are analyzed by an attorney and a search report is prepared.
- Application filed by an Attorney, including Electronical filing of your application with the Canadian Intellectual Property Office (CIPO).
- Supervision of the application progress.
- Correspondence with the CIPO and response to non-substantial Office ActionsDoes not include refusal based on absolute or relative grounds, or if your trademark is opposed by third parties.
A Canadian Trademark can be filed for several goods and services. Canada has not adopted the International Classification of Goods and Services under the Nice Agreement. After the trademark has been formalized, examined and searched by the trademark examiner and all examiner’s reports have been responded to the satisfaction of the examiner, the trademark is allowed for registration. The registration fee of the Office is $200, our fee for paying the registration fee, submitting the necessary declarations, maintainng the trademark and docketing the trademark for renewal for 15 years is $200. Please see the Canadian Trademark Flowchart.
Call us with your inquiry.
Money Back Guarantee
We are confident that our service will be to your satisfaction. However, in the unlikely event that you are not completely satisfied with our service that you have received from us and we are unable to remedy the default then we will refund our attorney fees within 30 days from the date of payment.