USA Trademark Search & Application $150
If you have selected your business name, trade name brand or logo, it is essential to protect your trademark against infringement. The best way to secure your valuable assets in your business or product name is to file a Federal USA Trademark application with the USPTO. There are several pitfalls in protecting your trademark, that is why the USPTO (United States Patent and Trademark Office) recommends to hire a trademark attorney.
USA TRADEMARK REGISTRATION PROCESS
The USA trademark registration process is quite complicated and includes the examination of your trademark for statutory bars that render your trademark ineligible for federal trademark registration. The USPTO trademark examiners will verify whether the trademark is bared by any of the grounds stipulated in section 2(a)-(e) (15 U.S. Code § 1052). Part of the examination will consist of a trademark search for prior trademark filings or trademark registrations. If the examiner finds no bars to registration or if the applicant is able to overcome all objections raised by the examiner by filing a response to Office Action, then the trademark will be allowed for registration.
- Consult with our US TRADEMARK attorneys concerning your USA trademark application.
- We examine the registrability of your USA trademark application.
- Trademark Clearance search. We search the Registers of the USPTO (United States Patent and Trademark Office), WIPO (World Intellectual Property Organization) and all 50 States Registers for identical conflicting trademarks.
- All results are analyzed by an trademark attorney and a search report is prepared.
- Application filed by an US trademark Attorney, including electronical filing of your application with the US Trademark Office (USPTO).
- Supervision of the application progress.
- Correspondence with the USPTO and response to non substantial Does not include refusal based on absolute or relative grounds, or if your trademark is opposed by third parties.