UK Trademark Details
|Trademark Classes Included||1|
|Registration Process approx.||6 months|
UK Trademark Application $300
BREXIT means you need to protect your trademark in the UK
The United Kingdom has left the European Union. Trademarks that have not been registered prior to the exit of the UK with the EUIPO, are not protected in the United Kingdom. Therefore, you have to file your UK trademark application with the UKIPO.
UK Trademark Application
Legal advice, consultation, full trademark examination & search and electronic filing with the IPO
- Consult with our attorneys concerning your trademark application
- We examine whether your trademark is registrable in light of section 3 (a)-(d) TMA
- Trademark Clearance search. We search the Registers of the IPO (UK), the OHIM (EU) and WIPO (International Registrations) for identical & similar conflicting trademarks. All results are analyzed by an attorney and a search report is prepared.
- Application filed by an Attorney, including Electronical filing of your application with the UK Intellectual Property Office (IPO).
- Supervision of the application progress
- Correspondence with the IPO and response to non-substantial Office ActionsDoes not include refusal based on absolute grounds, or if your trademark is opposed by third parties;